- Flash stock Firmware – With Odin, you can Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Device. So this is extremely useful to come with a fix in a condition like crash, boot loop or any issue related to software operations
- Flash Custom Firmware (Flashing Custom ROM) – Flashing a Custom firmware stands for replacing content aiming modifications in the firmware. Odin allows an effective processing
- Flash Recovery File (TWRP) – Like Stock and Custom firmware flashing Odin gives the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery. In that way, you will be able to add many sorts of functions to your Samsung android device.
- Flash Kernels ( .tar/.zip/.img) – Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice, you must have Odin flashable custom kernel (.tar) and compatible with your android device.
- Flash Root Package (MD5 and .tar files) – Odin can Flash custom root packages on your device to letting root access.
Odin gets updated with time changes, as of this writing Odin 3.12.3 is the latest. Note: We always recommend you to get the latest version as it will be more stable and improved interface.
Odin 3.12.3 is compacted with developed GUI interface, better execution speed and the minimum of bugs.You can Download Odin via our direct links.